Monday 30 June 2014

Maclean's publication

Hi everyone,

I've been meaning to do a bit of a re-cap of the event in China but haven't yet had the chance.... I had the Ottawa festival right after my return and am gearing up for Nationals in a few days. It's been busy... :)


BUT, I wanted to share some great press that Canadian dragonboat recently received.

Maclean's published an article called "18 Reasons why it's great to be Canadian", and they featured the Canadian National Dragonboat Team, and our results in Hungary 2013 as reason number 2. This is pretty big coverage for such a grassroots effort, so we're trying to share this as broadly as possible.

There is a great picture of the Premier Women's crew in Hungary last summer - see if you can spot me :)

18 Reasons why it's great to be Canadian




No comments:

Post a Comment