Friday 19 July 2013

24 hours later and we've made it to Hungary

Ottawa - Toronto - Paris - Munich - Budapest - Szeged.

We are tired, but we are here. It's been a long haul - 24 hours of travelling all said, but we are in Hungary.

Prior to leaving, I had to print off a list of ingredients and foods that I can't eat in Hungarian - and I'm happy to say that it has helped me already. Krysta and I went for dinner tonight on the recommendation from the hotel staff who read the list and told us where we could go to get food. Super happy that I printed off the list - one thing though vegetables are pretty hard to come by - should get interesting as the weeks progress!

Well, I've been up for 36 hours so I'm going to bed. We have two practices tomorrow with the National Team - will update later with pictures and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment