Wednesday 25 July 2012

Getting prepped for some CRAZy weeks ahead!!

Well - I guess I can start by expressing how much I have missed keeping this blog alive. While I had only initially intended this blog to be a source of communication to loved ones and friends back home for the trials and tribulations of the world championships, 2011 - I have missed having this vessel of communication.

So - that all being said - next big things in my competitive life include the following.

T-1 day > tryouts for the Team Canada 2013 crew. This is a year long process, so likely more to hear on this ;)

T-2 days > Canadian National Dragonboat Championships at the Olympic basin in Montreal with my home team, The Galley Girls!!

T-5 days > jumping on a jet plane to race in Hawaii in the 2012 Na'Pali challenge. It's a 42 mile outrigger canoe race around Kauai island.

And to top it all off, I'm trying to get prepped to move my house (which is happening 4 days after my return from Hawaii). I'm a ball of nervous energy right now - which could translate into either a positive or negative outcome.

Here's hoping for the positive!!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment